UNIVERSAL MECHANISM OF REALIZATION OF NUCLEAR REACTIONS AT LOW ENERGY
Vladimir I. Vysotskii, Mikhail V. Vysotskyy
Shevchenko Kiev National University, http://www.univ.kiev.ua
64/13, Vladimirskaya str., Kyiv 01601 Ukraine
A universal method of short-term and very significant attenuation and suppression of the tunneling effect in the nuclear interaction of low-energy particles by using coherent correlated states (ССS) formed with a weak controlled pulsed or periodic action on these particles or the environment is considered. This mechanism explains all the detected features of successful nuclear physics experiments conducted at low energy: an anomalously high probability of these reactions, a very significant suppression (as compared with similar reactions at high energy) of the accompanying gamma radiation, and the complete absence of radioactive daughter isotopes, formed in these reactions.
: nuclear reactions at low energy, coherent correlated states, the tunnel effect
PACS: 03.65.Xp; 25.60.Pj; 25.70.−z; 25.85.Ge; 28.52.−s
, 2017, 9(1):21-36
Full-text electronic version of this article - web site http://en.rensit.ru/vypuski/article/200/9(1)21-36e.pdf
- Dodonov VV, Manko VI. Transactions of FIAN (Russia), 1987, 183:71.
- Dodonov VV, Klimov AB, Manko VI. Transactions of FIAN (Russia),1991, 200:56.
- Vysotskii VI, Adamenko SV. Correlated states of interacting particles and problems of the coulomb barrier transparency at low energies in nonstationary systems. Technical Physics, 2010, 55 (5):613.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV, Adamenko SV. Formation and application of correlated states in non-stationary systems at low energy of interacting particles. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2012, 114 (2):243.
- Vysotskii VI, Adamenko SV, Vysotskyy MV. The formation of correlated states and the increase in barrier transparency at a low particle energy in nonstationary systems with damping and fluctuations. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2012, 115(4):551.
- Vysotskii VI, Adamenko SV, Vysotskyy MV. Subbarier interaction of channeling particles under the self-similar excitation correlated states in periodically deformed crystal. Journal of surface investigation, 2012, 6(2):369.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. Coherent correlated states and low-energy nuclear reactions in non stationary systems. European Phys. Journal A49, 2013; DOI 10.1140/epja/i2013-13099-2.
- Vysotskii VI, Adamenko SV, Vysotskyy MV Acceleration of low energy nuclear reactions by formation of correlated states of interacting particles in dynamical systems. Annals of Nuclear energy, 2013, 62:618.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. Correlated states and transparency of a barrier for low-energy particles at monotonic deformation of a potential well with dissipation and a stochastic force. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2014, 118(4):534.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. Formation of correlated states and optimization of nuclear reactions for low-energy particles at nonresonant low-frequency modulation of a potential well. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2015, 120(2):246.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. The formation of correlated states and optimization of the tunnel effect for low-energy particles under nonmonochromatic and pulsed action on a potential barrier. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2015, 121(4):559.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. Coherent correlated states of interacting particles – the possible key to paradoxes and features of LENR. Current Science, 2015, 108(4):30.
- Vysotskii VI, Vysotskyy MV. The formation of correlated states and tunneling at low energy at controlled pulse action on particles. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2017, 152(8):234.
- Schrödinger E. Ber. Kgl. Akad. Wiss., Berlin, 1930, S24: 296.
- Robertson HP. Phys.Rev. A, 1930, 35:667.
- Letts D, Cravens D, Hagelstein PI. Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions Sourcebook. American Chemical Society, Washington DC, 2009, 2:81-93.