GRAFENIKA [GRAPHENICS]. MOSCOW GUBIN’S SEMINAR
, Ltd. AkKoLab, http://www.akkolab.ru
107996 Moscow, Russian Federation
Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, http://www.igic.ras.ru
117991 Moscow, Russian Federation
Moscow Seminar "GRAPHENE: MOLECULE AND CRYSTAL (material, physics, chemistry, electronics, photonics, biomedical applications)" under the direction of prof. SP Gubin operates from November 2011. Seminar sessions are held once a month, mainly in the boardroom VNIIAlmaz in Gilyarovskogo str., 65 (metro station “Rizhskaya”). The seminar is supported by LLC "AkKoLab" and the Jsc VNIIAlmaz. Programs of seminars are available at http://www.akkolab.ru.
The seminar organizers see it as a discussion platform to discuss new ideas and concepts, review the results and the exchange of experience of researchers in the booming grafenika - an interdisciplinary area of modern science. Anticipated publication of an annual compendium of seminar materials, creating Programs of research in this area with possible access to financing.
The seminar was attended by officials from various scientific institutions of Moscow - Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry RAS, Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds of RAS, Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS, Kotel’nikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, National Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow State University Department of Chemistry and Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”, People's Friendship University of Russia, LLC "AkKoLab", Open Joint Stock Company (JSC) "VNIIALMAZ", LLC "Karbonlayt", JSC NIIgrafit and others, as well as invited members of scientific institutions in Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and foreign countries. The audience for each session - about fifty participants. In the four-hour meeting with a break presented and discussed 3-4 reports, news review and the submitted poster presentations.
The journal RENSIT is published semi-annual reports of this seminar: list of reports indicating affiliated authors and submitted abstracts.
, 2011, 3(2):122-127
FIRST SEMINAR, 21.11.2011
SECOND SEMINAR, 20.12.2011
- Gubin SP (Dr Sci. Chem, prof., Kurnakov IGIC RAS, Ltd AkKoLab). GRAPHENE AS A MATERIAL.
- Sheka EF (Dr Sci. Phys&Math, Prof., Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia-PFUR). MOLECULAR AND CRYSTALLINE GRAPHITE: PHYSICAL REALITY AND MODEL.
- Razumov WF (Corr. Memb of RAS, IPCP RAS, Chernogolovka, Moscow Region). GRAPHENE AND CHEMICAL PHYSICS.
- Zebrev GI (Ph.D. Techn., MEPhI). GRAPHENE ELECTRONICS.
Full-text electronic versions of this information - web site http://elibrary.ru
- Nechayev YuS (Dr Sci.Techn., Prof., Bardeen TSNIICHERMET). SOLID "MEGABAR" HYDROGEN IN POLIGRAFANE - ECOLOGICALLY CLEAN HIGH ENERGY RENEWABLE FUEL.
- Rozhkova NN (Ph.D. Phys&Math, Institute of Geology of the Karelian RC RAS, Petrozavodsk). MOLECULAR GRAPHENE OF SHUNGITE ORIGIN.
- Glukhova OE (Dr Sci. Phys&Math, Prof., Chernyshevsky SSU, Saratov). THEORETICAL INVESTIGATION OF THE DEFORMED GRAPHENE NANOSTRUCTURES.
- Sheka EF (Dr Sci. Phys&Math, Prof., PFUR). REVIEW SITES, CONFERENCES AND LITERATURE.