FORMATION OF THE MAIN ENZYMATIC POOL OF THE ENERGY METABOLISM IN ANIMAL CELLS. DIFFERENTIATION
Nil Fedoroff Children’s Clinical Hospital, Moscow Department of Health, http://www.13dgkb.ru
15, Sadovo-Kudrinskaya str., 103001 Moscow, Russian Federation
Lebedev Physical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, http://www.lebedev.ru
53, Leninsky prosp., 119991 Moscow, Russian Federation
Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Ministry of Health and Social Development of RF, http://www.mma.ru
8/2, Trubetskaya str., 119991 Moscow, Russian Federation
The work is devoted to study the mechanism of cell targeting at fixation of certain energy-intensive substrates and forming in cells a corresponding pool of enzymes, which promote catalysis for reactions of biological oxidation. Presented factor, whose action in protozoa and cells determines a typical composition of the pool. Constructed curves of the pH dependence of the efficiency of cytoplasmic pools of enzymatic synthesis of basic processes of energy metabolism of sugars, tricarboxylic acids, fats and hydrocarbon skeletons of nitrogen-containing compounds. The obtained distribution of the processes of synthesis of enzymes of energy metabolism on a scale acidification of cytoplasm used to explain the effect of Pasteur. In conjunction with the differentiation of cells by way of recycling of energy-intensive substrates this distribution is used to explain the syndromic nature of the occurrence of diabetes mellitus.
Keywords: energy metabolism, homeostasis, the synthesis of enzymes, anaerobic and aerobic oxidation, diabetes, cells differentiation.
Bibliography – 6 references
, 2011, 3(2):85-95
Full-text electronic version of this article - web site http://elibrary.ru
- Zaritsky AR, Pronin VS. Kratkie soobscheniya po fizike FIAN, 2006, 12:8–27 (in Russ.).
- Berezov TT, Korovkin BF. Biologicheskaya khimiya [Biological chemistry]. Moscow, Medizina Publ., 1990.
- Fok MV, Zaritsky AR. Avtoregulyatzia kak osnova gomeostaza kletok [Autoregulation as the basis of the cells homeostasis]. Moscow, Kosmosinform Publ., 1997.
- Vinigradova MA, Zaritsky AR, Pronin VS, Raspopov NA, Fok MV. Kratkie soobscheniya po fizike FIAN, 2008, 6:39–50 (in Russ.).
- Tkachenko BI (ed.). Normal’naya fiziologiya cheloveka [Normal human physiology]. 2nd Ed. Moscow, Medizina Publ., 2005, 928 p.
- Dedov II, Fadeev VV. Vvedenie v diabetologiyu [Introduction to diabetology]. Moscow, Bereg Publ., 1998, 199 p.