MULTINUCLEAR REACTIONS IN CONDENSED HELIUM
Gennady V. Mishinsky
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, http://www.jinr.ru
6, str. Joliot Curie, Dubna 141980 Moscow Region, Russian Federation
Helium high-pressure chambers filled with gaseous helium at pressures of about 1.1 and 3 kbar were irradiated by bremsstrahlung gamma rays with a maximum energy of 10 MeV during ~105 s. Inside the reaction chambers “extraneous” chemical elements are found which were absent prior to the onset of irradiation. To explain the appearance of synthesized elements, a new mechanism is proposed: multinuclear reactions. These reactions are due to the creation of nuclear molecules which consist of several helium nuclei. Nuclear molecules are formed by the fusion of several orthohelium atoms. It is proposed to execute experiments aimed at recording multinuclear reactions by passing electric discharges through helium or through a mixture of helium and hydrogen at a pressure of several bars.
: condensed matter nuclear science, low energy transmutation, multinuclear reactions, nuclear molecules, Bose–Einstein condensate
PACS: 03.75.Mn; 03.75.Nt; 25.70.Jj; 31.15.xg
, 2017, 9(1):94-105
Full-text electronic version of this article - web site http://en.rensit.ru/vypuski/article/200/9(1)94-105e.pdf
- Kuznetsov VD, Mishinsky GV, Penkov FM, Arbuzov VI, Zhemenik VI. Low energy transmutation of atomic nuclei of chemical elements. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 2003, 28(2):173-214.
- Mishinsky GV, Kuznetsov VD. Element distribution in the products of low energy transmutation. Nucleosynthesis. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 2008, 33(3-4):331-356; Materials of 14-th Russian Conf. on cold transmutation of nuclei of chemical elements, 2008, Moscow, pp. 79-97.
- Urutskoev LI, Filippov DV. On the possibility of nuclear transformation in low-temperature plasma from the viewpoint of conservation laws. Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, 2004, 29(3):1187-1205.
- Mishinsky GV. Transatoms – Transnuclei, and their properties. The materials of the 18th Russian conference on cold transmutation of nuclei of chemical elements, 2012, Moscow, pp. 94-106.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R. Nuclear reactions, induced by gamma quanta, in palladium saturated with deuterium surrounded by dense deuterium gas. Europhys. Lett, 2012, 99(2):22001.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R. Results of irradiation of aluminum and a homogeneous alloy YMn2 γ-quanta with energy of 23 MeV in the atmosphere of molecular deuterium at a pressure of 2 kbar. Particles and nuclei, letters, 2014, 11, 3(187):284-298.
- Didyk AYu. Nuclear reactions of fusion and fission chemical elements and the formation of new structures in dense gases H2, D2 and He at irradiation 10 MeV-tion of γ-quanta. Physics and chemistry of materials processing, 2015, 2:5-19.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R and Wilczynska-Kitowska T. The carbon-based structures synthesized through nuclear reactions in helium at 1.1 kbar pressure under irradiation with braking γ-rays of 10 MeV threshold energy. Europhys. Lett., 2015, 109(22001):1-6.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R., Properties of structures based on carbon synthesized in nuclear reactions in helium at 1.1 kbar pressure under irradiation with braking γ-quanta with a threshold energy of 10 MeV. Particles and nuclei, letters, 2016, 13, 4(202):777-792.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R. Nuclear reactions, synthesis of chemical elements and new structures in dense helium at 1.1 kbar pressure under irradiation with braking γ-quanta with a threshold energy of 10 MeV. Preprint P15-2014-50. JINR, Dubna, 2014, 40 p.
- Didyk AYu, Wiśniewski R. Synthesis of new structures and formation of chemical elements in dense helium at a pressure of 3.05 kbar under irradiation with braking γ-quanta with a threshold energy of 10 MeV. Preprint P15-2014-87, JINR, Dubna, 2014, 23 p.
- Didyk AYu, Gulbekian HS, Mushinski GW, Sabelnikov AV. The synthesis of micro particles of complex composition in the chamber high-pressure xenon (550 bar) when irradiated by bremsstrahlung with maximum energy of 10 MeV. Preprint P15-2016-19, JINR, Dubna, 2016, 49 pages.
- Kalman P, Keszthelyi T. Lattice effect in solid state internal conversion. Phys. Rev. C, 2009, 79(0316026):1-4.
- Heisenberg W. Über die Spektra von Atomsystemen mit zwei Elektronen. Z. Phys., 1926, 39(7):499-518.
- Mishinsky GV. Magnitnye polya transatomov. Spinovy-nuklidny-elektronny kondensat [Magnetic fields of transatoms. Spin-nuclide-electronic condensate]. International Journal of Unconventional Science, 2017, 15-16(5):6-25 (in Russ.).
- Landau LD, Lifshitz EAT. Field theory. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1973, 138 p.
- Kurchatov IV. About possibility of creation of thermonuclear reactions in gas discharge. UFN, 1956, 59(4):603-618.