LENR IN RUSSIA
Anri A. Rukhadze
Prokhorov General Physics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, http://www.gpi.ru
Moscow 119991 Russian Federation
Vladimir I. Grachev
Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, Russian Academy of Sciences, http://www.cplire.ru
125009 Moscow, Russian Federation
Editor-in-Chief of journal "Radioelectronics. Nanosystems. Information Technologies" (RENSIT)
Provides information on research into low energy nuclear reactions, held in Russia. Shows a great variety of methodological approaches, which is typical for Russian studies in this area. Lists the most vivid experiments, the problem of low reproducibility of their results also provided the basic theoretical work that illustrate attempts of interpretation of the known experimental results. Formulated possible at the moment understanding low-energy nuclear reactions, collective nuclear transformations occurring at energies unacceptably low for conventional nuclear reactions, and give a variation of the isotopic composition and high heat in the absence of residual radioactivity.
: cold transformation of nuclears, the reproducibility of the experimental results, the attempts of theoretical interpretation
UDC 530.145, 539.17
, 2017, 9(1):5-7
Full-text electronic version of this article - web site http://en.rensit.ru/vypuski/article/200/9(1)5-7e.pdf
- Rutherford E. Collision of α-particles with light atoms. I. Hydrogen. II. Velocity of the hydrogen atom. III. Nitrogen and oxygen atoms. IV. An anomalous effect in nitrogen. – London, Edinburg and Dublin Philos. Mag. and J. Sci., London, 1919, ser. 6, 37, p. 537-585.
- Rutherford E. Sovremennaya alkhimiya [Modern alchemistry]. UFN, 1938, 19(1):18-48 (in Russ.).
- Wendt GL, Irion CE. Experimental attempts to decompose tungsten at high temperatures. J.of the American Chemical Society, 1922, 44(9):1887-1894.
- Rutherford E. Identification of a missing element. Nature, London, 1922, 109:781.
- Kurchatov IV. O vozmozhnosti sozdaniya termoyadernykh reactsiy v gazovom razryade [About possibility of creation of thermonuclear reactions in gas discharge]. UFN, 1956, 59(4):603-618.
- Zababakhin EI, Zababakhin IE. Yavleniya neogranichennoy kumulyatsii [Phenomena of unlimited cumulation]. Moscow, Nayka Publ., 1988, 161 p.
- Fleishmann M, Pons S, Hawkins M. Electrochemically induced nuclear fusion of deuterium. J. Electroanal. Chem., 1989, 261:301-308.
- Erlikh GV, Andreev SN. Istoriya yadernoy fiziki v zerkale alkhimii [The history of nuclear physics in the mirror of alchemistry]. Moscow, Lenand Publ., 2017, 232 p.