GRAFENIKA [GRAPHENICS]. MOSCOW GUBIN’S SEMINAR
VNIIAlmaz, http://www.vniialmaz.ru/, Ltd. AkKoLab, http://www.akkolab.ru
107996 Moscow, Russian Federation
Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, http://www.igic.ras.ru
117991 Moscow, Russian Federation
Moscow Seminar "GRAPHENE: MOLECULE AND CRYSTAL (material, physics, chemistry, electronics, photonics, biomedical applications)" under the direction of prof. SP Gubin operates from November 2011. Seminar sessions are held once a month, mainly in the boardroom VNIIAlmaz in Gilyarovskogo str., 65 (metro station “Rizhskaya”). The seminar is supported by LLC "AkKoLab" and the VNIIAlmaz. Programs of seminars are available at http://www.akkolab.ru.
The seminar organizers see it as a discussion platform to discuss new ideas and concepts, review the results and the exchange of experience of researchers in the booming grafenika - an interdisciplinary field of modern science. Anticipated publication of an annual compendium of seminar materials, creating Programs of research in this area with possible access to financing. The seminar was attended by officials from various scientific institutions of Moscow - Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry RAS, Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds of RAS, Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS, Kotel’nikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, National Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute", Moscow State University Department of Chemistry, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”, People's Friendship University of Russia, LLC "AkKoLab", Open Joint Stock Company (JSC) "VNIIALMAZ", LLC "Karbonlayt", JSC NIIgrafit and others, as well as invited members of scientific institutions in Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and foreign countries. The audience for each session - about fifty participants. In the four- hour meeting with a break heard and discussed the 3-4 reports, news review and submitted poster presentations.
The journal RENSIT is published semi-annual reports of this seminar: list of reports indicating affiliated authors and submitted abstracts.
FIFTEEN SEMINAR, 06.02.2014
1. Dorozhkin PS (PhD Phys&Math), Shelayev AV, Kuznetsov EV, Timofeev SV, Bykov VA (NT-MDT, Zelenograd, Moscow). Studies of graphene at the nanometer level combined probe and optical techniques.
2. Melnikov VP (PhD Chem, ICP RAS). The gaseous products of thermal decomposition of graphite oxide. Relation to the structure.
SIXTEEN SEMINAR, 24.04.14
1. Samoylov VM (Dr Sci.Techn., Prof.), Nikolaeva AV, Danilov EA, Trofimova NN, Erpuleva GA (NII Grafit, Rosatom). Preparation of concentrated aqueous suspensions of littlelayer graphene particles by direct exfoliation of natural graphite.
2. Sheka EF (Dr Sci.Phys&Math, Prof., RUDN), Natkanets I (JINR, Dubna, AMU, Poznan), Rozhkova NN (IG KRS RAS, Petrozavodsk), Kholderna-Natkanets K. (AMU, Poznan). Reduced graphene oxide of natural origin in the light of neutron scattering
SEVENTEEN SEMINAR, 29.05.2014
1. Korobov MB (Dr Sci Chem., Химфак МГУ). Thermodynamics of graphite oxide.
2. Basharin AYu (PhD Phys&Math., JIHT RAS), Vasil'ev AL, Presnyakov MYu (NRC KI). Form- and structure formation in the carbon by phase transformations near the triple point of graphite-liquid-vapor (data HREM
EIGHTEEN SEMINAR, 25.06.2014
1. Fal'kovsky LA (Dr Sci.Phys&Math, Prof., LITP RAS). Graphene sillitsen, phosphoren... Some results and prospects.
2. Molodets AM. (Dr Sci.Phys&Math, IPCP RAS). Physical-chemical transformations glass-carbon at high pressures of shock compression.
Full-text electronic version of this article - web site http://elibrary.ru